Wednesday, September 6, 2017Friday, December 15, 2017 Event occurs every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 - 11 a.m. beginning September 6 until registration is filled
Registration for our annual Holiday food and toy drive will begin on September 6 and take place from 9 – 11 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays on a first-come, first-serve basis until we reach our goal of 1,000 families. (Please note we will only take 25 clients on each day.) We will be providing vouchers to qualifying clients for holiday food in November and December, and toy vouchers for families with children 12 and under.
In order to qualify, clients need:
- To live in zip codes 77014, 77032, 77032, 77050, 77060, 77064, 77067, 77068, 77069, 77070, 77073, 77086, 77090, 77379, 77388, 77389;
- Photo identification for all adult household members (18+ years of age);
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, birth facts or school records) for each child under 12;
- 2016 award letter for one of the following programs: SNAP, SSI, SSDI, WIC, Medicaid, CHIP, National School Lunch Program (free), Housing Choice Voucher Program, OR
- Proof of gross household income for the past 30 days that is at or below 185% of the Federal poverty level income based on family size;
- Proof of address dated in the past 30 days.